Product Launch - US: Phillips Distilling Company's Revel Stoke spiced whisky
Phillips Distilling Company's Revel Stoke spiced whisky
Category - Spirits, whisky, spiced, 45% abv
Available - From 1 September
Location - US - Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Colorado, and California
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle, $28.99 for 1.75-litre
Distribution - Available through Phillips Distilling Company partners
Revel Stoke is made from imported Canadian whiskies, and flavoured similarly to Captain Morgan or Sailor Jerry in the rum category.
First introduced in Canada and a handful of US markets in 2000, the product largely disappeared from the shelves as Phillips began putting more effort into its other lines. Th relaunch next month will be backed by a rebrand for Revel Stoke.
Our penultimate part of the 2010 review of the year affords our spirits commentator, Richard Woodard, to look back at the last 12 months for his specialised subject....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces on just-drinks in 2010....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory