Product Launch – US: Phillips Distilling Company's Bonafide Originals Collection
Phillips launches Bonafide Originals Collection
Phillips Distilling Company's Bonafide Originals Collection
Category - Spirits. The collection is made up of Phillips Peppermint Schnapps, Phillips Gin-Ka, Phillips Sno Shoe Grog and Phillips Vodka
Available - The Peppermint Schnapps has just been launched. Gin-Ka will be available from this summer, Sno Shoe Grog will be released in the Autumn, while Phillips Vodka will launch early next year
Location - US. Peppermint Schnapps is available in the upper Midwest (MN, WI, ND, SD, NE), Gin-Ka will be available nationally, Sno Shoe Grog will be available “regionally” and Phillips Vodka will be on sale “perhaps nationally”
Price - Peppermint Schnapps, US$9.99, Gin-ka , $12.99, Sno Shoe Grog, $12.99 – all for 750 ml
Phillips Vodka, $9.99 - 1-Litre
Distribution - Southern Wine & Spirits, Republic National, Johnson Brothers, Gallo, Glazer’s and Premier – among “many others”
The Bonafide Originals Collection is being introduced to celebrate the company’s brands from the 1930’s-1970’s, leading up to the celebration of Phillips Distilling Company’s 100th anniversary in 2012.
The limited-edition offerings will appear in their original packages, using their original formulations.
Phillips Peppermint Schnapps dates from 1935. Gin-Ka, a blend of gin and vodka, was first introduced in 1971. Sno Shoe Grog, a blend of brandy and peppermint, was introduced in 1963, while Phillips Vodka, “one of America’s first vodka brands”, was introduced in 1947.
United Wineries has confirmed a change of commercial director for its UK team....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages