USA: Philips Millennium acquires 51% stake in Polmos Zyrardow
Philips Millennium is to buy 51% of the Polish spirits producer Polmos Zyrardow, makers of the profitable Belvedere vodka. The US-based company, via its subsidiary Philips Millennium LCC Import, signed a deal with Poland's treasury for its stake in the company last week, making Zyrardow the country's third spirits producer to be privatised.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"