USA: Philips Millennium acquires 51% stake in Polmos Zyrardow
Philips Millennium is to buy 51% of the Polish spirits producer Polmos Zyrardow, makers of the profitable Belvedere vodka. The US-based company, via its subsidiary Philips Millennium LCC Import, signed a deal with Poland's treasury for its stake in the company last week, making Zyrardow the country's third spirits producer to be privatised.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport