USA: Philips Millennium acquires 51% stake in Polmos Zyrardow
Philips Millennium is to buy 51% of the Polish spirits producer Polmos Zyrardow, makers of the profitable Belvedere vodka. The US-based company, via its subsidiary Philips Millennium LCC Import, signed a deal with Poland's treasury for its stake in the company last week, making Zyrardow the country's third spirits producer to be privatised.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director