US: Philip Morris in corporate shake-up.
Philip Morris, the owner of the US brewing giant Miller Brewing, has undergone a boardroom shakeup, a month before new CEO Louis Camilleri takes the reins. In the move Dinyar Devitre, 54, was named as new chief financial officer while Michael Szymanczyk, 53, will become chairman of Philip Morris USA. He will be replaced as president and chief executive of the domestic tobacco business by John Nelson, 50, currently president and chief executive of Philip Morris International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory