US: Philip Morris in corporate shake-up.
Philip Morris, the owner of the US brewing giant Miller Brewing, has undergone a boardroom shakeup, a month before new CEO Louis Camilleri takes the reins. In the move Dinyar Devitre, 54, was named as new chief financial officer while Michael Szymanczyk, 53, will become chairman of Philip Morris USA. He will be replaced as president and chief executive of the domestic tobacco business by John Nelson, 50, currently president and chief executive of Philip Morris International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review