USA: P&G to axe 9,600 jobs worldwide
Proctor & Gamble plans to axe 9,600 jobs worldwide, lower than the 20% that was reported earlier today. The 9,600 in line to lose their jobs are part of the company's previous cost-cutting programme called "Organisaton 2005" which involved 15,000 job losses. And it has been reported that P&G still had 7,800 jobs to cut under its "Organisation 2005" programme. The total number expected to lose their jobs is now around 17,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne