US: P&G launches flavoured water concept
Procter & Gamble has launched a new flavouring concept for home-filtered water under the brand name Pur Flavor Options.
By inserting a flavour cartridge into a filter-jug or tap mounting and pushing a button, consumers can add fruit flavour to the filtered water, at their own desired concentration.
The flavourings contain no calories, sugars or dyes and come in three flavours: Raspberry, Strawberry and Peach. The jugs retail for US$29.99, while the Pur Flavor Options tap mountings have a suggested retail selling price of $49.99. The Pur Flavor Options flavour cartridges come in packs of two, retailing at $9.99.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages