US: P&G launches flavoured water concept
Procter & Gamble has launched a new flavouring concept for home-filtered water under the brand name Pur Flavor Options.
By inserting a flavour cartridge into a filter-jug or tap mounting and pushing a button, consumers can add fruit flavour to the filtered water, at their own desired concentration.
The flavourings contain no calories, sugars or dyes and come in three flavours: Raspberry, Strawberry and Peach. The jugs retail for US$29.99, while the Pur Flavor Options tap mountings have a suggested retail selling price of $49.99. The Pur Flavor Options flavour cartridges come in packs of two, retailing at $9.99.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research