US: P&G launches flavoured water concept
Procter & Gamble has launched a new flavouring concept for home-filtered water under the brand name Pur Flavor Options.
By inserting a flavour cartridge into a filter-jug or tap mounting and pushing a button, consumers can add fruit flavour to the filtered water, at their own desired concentration.
The flavourings contain no calories, sugars or dyes and come in three flavours: Raspberry, Strawberry and Peach. The jugs retail for US$29.99, while the Pur Flavor Options tap mountings have a suggested retail selling price of $49.99. The Pur Flavor Options flavour cartridges come in packs of two, retailing at $9.99.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends