IRELAND: PG Brogan unveils organic cream liqueur
Ireland's PG Brogan & Co. has launched the world's first organic cream liqueur.
The family-owned Irish firm claims Bloom Mountain contains organic Irish cream, not UHT cream like other cream liqueur brands on the market. Available only in 50cl bottles, the liqueur is certified by Ireland's The Organic Trust and is priced at GBP7.99 (US$15) in the UK domestic market.
Bloom Mountain will be given its official international launch at next month's Tax Free World Association exhibition in Cannes.
PG Brogan & Co.'s core brand, Brogan's Irish Cream Liqueur, is forecast to achieve sales of 100,000 cases this year.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018