FRANCE: Pfister appointed head of Orangina Schweppes
Jacques Pfister has been appointed chairman and chief executive officer of new entity, Orangina Schweppes, which has resulted from the merger of soft drinks producer, Orangina and Cadbury Schweppes France. Pfister previously headed Orangina Pampryl. Orangina Schweppes became effective on January 2 this year and followed the acquisition of Orangina by Cadbury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire