PERU: Peruvian wine exports rise in year so far
Peruvian wine exports have leapt in the first eight months of this year, according to recent figures.
The national exporters' association Adex said on Monday (8 October) that wine exports jumped by 57% for the period from January to August, reaching US$443,000 in terms of value.
According to Adex, the US concentrated 75% of all exports, equal to $292,501, with other major destinations including Guatemala, Canada, France, Chile, Japan, Switzerland, Germany and Panama.
Wine from Bodegas y Vinedos Tabernero winery accounted for $210,000, equal to 47% of all exports, the study said.
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015