FRANCE/JAPAN: Perrier-Jouet unveils limited edition Cuvee Belle Epoque
The limited edition Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque was unveiled in Tokyo
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Florale Edition, by floral artist Makoto Azuma, is the first limited edition since the brand was created in 1902, the unist daid late last week. The limited edition was unveiled at an event attended by around 150 media and guests in Tokyo.
“Makoto Azuma and Perrier-Jouët share the same values of tradition, passion for nature, and genuine originality and we are delighted to have found in M. Azuma the Emile Gallé of modern times through his unique creation,” said Lionel Breton, chairman & CEO of Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët.
The limited edition bottle will be available from September, in Perrier-Jouët's main distribution markets at an average RSP of EUR300 (US$366).
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category....
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends