FRANCE/JAPAN: Perrier-Jouet unveils limited edition Cuvee Belle Epoque
The limited edition Perrier-Jouet Belle Epoque was unveiled in Tokyo
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Florale Edition, by floral artist Makoto Azuma, is the first limited edition since the brand was created in 1902, the unist daid late last week. The limited edition was unveiled at an event attended by around 150 media and guests in Tokyo.
“Makoto Azuma and Perrier-Jouët share the same values of tradition, passion for nature, and genuine originality and we are delighted to have found in M. Azuma the Emile Gallé of modern times through his unique creation,” said Lionel Breton, chairman & CEO of Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët.
The limited edition bottle will be available from September, in Perrier-Jouët's main distribution markets at an average RSP of EUR300 (US$366).
The third in our five-part review of 2012 sees Ben Cooper consider how the last 12 months have treated the bottled water category....
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future