UK: Perrier Jouët brings Blanc de Blancs to UK
Perrier Jouët is bringing its Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs to the UK for the first time.
The Perrier Jouët Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs cuvée was first produced for the US market in 1993, with the current 1999 vintage, only the second cuvee to be crafted, using Chardonnay sourced from 14 acres of vineyard across two parcels of land known as 'Bourons-Leroy' and 'Bourons du Midi'.
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
New Sun Nutrition, the California producer of functional beverages and supplements, has added to its senior management team....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
V&S Group is mulling whether to launch a television push behind flagship vodka Absolut in the UK....
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed a general director to oversee expansion both at home and abroad. Carlo Radicati will assume the position at the company, which is owned by Russian billionaire Rous...
Pernod Ricard has unveiled a line extension to its rum brand Mailbu....
Pernod Ricard has lined up two flavour extensions for its Kahlua coffee liqueur....
Bacardi is looking to take its bid for the Spanish rights to Havana Club rum to the country's Supreme Court....
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport