FRANCE: Perrier gets racy with Dita von Teese
Burlesque model appears on Perrier cans
The American model will appear on a limited number of Perrier bottles and cans in France and will feature in a video advert on the Perrier website.
Nestle Waters has named its campaign for this Summer "Glamour".
Von Teese made her name by reintroducing the world to burlesque, a form of striptease which became popular in Western clubs and theatres in the late 19th Century and early 20th Century. Her real name is Heather Sweet.
Nestle Waters said that her sexy, glamorous and vintage style works well with the Perrier brand's heritage.
Today is a very sad day here on just-drinks, as we bid a very fond farewell to our soft drinks and water expert, Annette Farr. Annette, we'll miss you. enjoy your retirement. But, before you go......
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a "conditional agreement" with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino wa...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down