FRANCE: Perrier gets racy with Dita von Teese
Burlesque model appears on Perrier cans
The American model will appear on a limited number of Perrier bottles and cans in France and will feature in a video advert on the Perrier website.
Nestle Waters has named its campaign for this Summer "Glamour".
Von Teese made her name by reintroducing the world to burlesque, a form of striptease which became popular in Western clubs and theatres in the late 19th Century and early 20th Century. Her real name is Heather Sweet.
Nestle Waters said that her sexy, glamorous and vintage style works well with the Perrier brand's heritage.
Today is a very sad day here on just-drinks, as we bid a very fond farewell to our soft drinks and water expert, Annette Farr. Annette, we'll miss you. enjoy your retirement. But, before you go......
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a "conditional agreement" with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino wa...
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO