UK: Peroni steps into fashion with London deal
Peroni Nastro Azzurro is staking its fashion credentials with its latest sponsorship deal.
The SABMiller-owned beer brand is set to become the first beer to officially partner with London Fashion Week. The event runs from yesterday (11 February) through to Friday at London's Natural History Museum.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro will be present at the event's main bar, press and photographers' lounges and the British Fashion Council buyers' lounge throughout the week. Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
In April last year, the brand launched a US$50m global marketing campaign, based on the 1960s film La Dolce Vita.
SABMiller has unveiled the replacement for its recently promoted head of its Polish unit....
Heineken has been given the all-clear to acquire Krusovice Brewery in the Czech Republic....
SABMiller has added to its Polish subsidiary with a brewery acquisition in the country....
SABMiller has announced the retirement of two of its division heads....
UBS has shifted its coverage of SABMiller....
SABMiller has posted a healthy lift in quarterly sales volumes, despite a flat performance by its US division....
SABMiller is preparing to spend up to US$30m on minority shares in two of its Panamanian subsidiaries....
A local broker has lowered its coverage of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team