UK: Peroni broadcasts Nancy podcast
Peroni Nastro Azzurro has released a freely downloadable podcast with Nancy Dell'Olio, the girlfriend of England football manager Sven-Goran Eriksson.
The Peroni Nastro Azzurro Imoda podcast is part of a twelve-part celebrity series, launched on the Italian beer brand's new website www.peroniitaly.com. It will also be available on the iTunes music store.
The SABMiller brand has released the interview at a time when Nancy's partner, Eriksson, is the focus of widespread public interest linked to the ongoing World Cup in Germany.
Nancy talks about life in her home country, Italy, and in the UK. She also speaks candidly about her charity, Truce, which employs football as a medium to promote global unity, the company said.
The site has received over 623,000 hits with a recorded 23,000 downloads and viewed content in the first six weeks - doubling the original forecast figures.
Peroni is considered a jewel in the SABMiller portfolio, with 32% sales growth in the UK in less than a year, helped along by its Dolce Vita marketing campaign.
As managing director of SABMiller's European division. Alan Clark has a diverse group of markets in his charge, including Russia, Italy, the Canary Islands and Romania. In the second part of this mont...
This month's just-drinks interview is a double-header, featuring two prominent executives from major international brewing groups operating in Europe. First, Olly Wehring discusses the challenges faci...
SABMiller's Chinese associate has snapped up two more breweries as it continues to expand across the world's largest beer market....
Analysts believe Scottish & Newcastle is likely to up its investment in Chongqing Brewery Co. following reports that the parent of the Chinese brewer plans to inject all of its brewing businesses into...
Anheuser-Busch will decide whether to enter India "probably within three months", the head of the US brewing giant's international operations told just-drinks today (12 December)....
The Vietnamese government is to sell off shares in state-owned drinks company Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp. (Sabeco)....
Carlsberg has finally signalled its entry into India after months of speculation surrounding the brewer's ambitions for the fast-growing beer market....
Industry analysts believe a takeover approach for Ireland's C&C Group is unlikely despite market speculation that SABMiller could be interested in making an approach....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research