POLAND: Pernod's Polmos Poznan deal finalised
French wine and spirits giant Pernod Ricard has been granted approval by Polish authorities for its 80% stake in Polish vodka producer Polmos Poznan. In a statement the company said that having met Polish legal requirements and gained approval from the relevant authorities, Pernod Ricard and the Polish Ministry of Privatisation have finalised the agreement on the sale of an 80% stake in Polmos Poznan to Pernod Ricard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch