POLAND: Pernod's Polmos Poznan deal finalised
French wine and spirits giant Pernod Ricard has been granted approval by Polish authorities for its 80% stake in Polish vodka producer Polmos Poznan. In a statement the company said that having met Polish legal requirements and gained approval from the relevant authorities, Pernod Ricard and the Polish Ministry of Privatisation have finalised the agreement on the sale of an 80% stake in Polmos Poznan to Pernod Ricard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014