POLAND: Pernod's Polish position bolstered by Supreme Court decision
Pernod Ricard is on the verge of securing a double victory in Poland, which may see it relinquish the export rights to the country's vodkas in return for complete control of Poland's two most distinguished brands, Wyborowa and Zubrowka. A Pernod spokesman told just-drinks.com today that the Polish Supreme Court has ruled in favour of Pernod subsidiary Agros in its fight with Polish government attempts to strip it of the country's vodka export rights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report