POLAND: Pernod's Polish position bolstered by Supreme Court decision
Pernod Ricard is on the verge of securing a double victory in Poland, which may see it relinquish the export rights to the country's vodkas in return for complete control of Poland's two most distinguished brands, Wyborowa and Zubrowka. A Pernod spokesman told just-drinks.com today that the Polish Supreme Court has ruled in favour of Pernod subsidiary Agros in its fight with Polish government attempts to strip it of the country's vodka export rights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research