POLAND: Pernod's Polish position bolstered by Supreme Court decision
Pernod Ricard is on the verge of securing a double victory in Poland, which may see it relinquish the export rights to the country's vodkas in return for complete control of Poland's two most distinguished brands, Wyborowa and Zubrowka. A Pernod spokesman told just-drinks.com today that the Polish Supreme Court has ruled in favour of Pernod subsidiary Agros in its fight with Polish government attempts to strip it of the country's vodka export rights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned