POLAND: Pernod's Polish position bolstered by Supreme Court decision
Pernod Ricard is on the verge of securing a double victory in Poland, which may see it relinquish the export rights to the country's vodkas in return for complete control of Poland's two most distinguished brands, Wyborowa and Zubrowka. A Pernod spokesman told just-drinks.com today that the Polish Supreme Court has ruled in favour of Pernod subsidiary Agros in its fight with Polish government attempts to strip it of the country's vodka export rights.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends