UK: Pernod/Diageo complete Seagram disposals
Pernod Ricard and Diageo have successfully completed the sale of their Sandeman Port and Sherry business, which hey acquired when they bought Seagram's drinks business last year. The Portuguese Sogrape Group has bought the business, which completes the disposal programme of the main Seagram venture assets that were not to be retained by Pernod Ricard and Diageo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO