POLAND: Pernod will sacrifice vodka rights for Polmos prize
Pernod Ricard is ready to end its ongoing vodka trademark disputes with the Polish state treasury, on condition it takes full control of Polmos Poznan, producer of the popular Wyborowa brand. According to the Polish press, the negotiations with Pernod Ricard's Polish subsidiary Agros Holdings, which have been taking place for over a year now, have reached a deadlock due to political pressure from Poland's opposition party. Agros holds the export rights to the vodkas Wyborowa and Zubrowka Bison grass and some politicians are opposed to a foreign company owning what they regard as state assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review