UK: Pernod unveils aluminium pack for Mumm
Champagne G.H. Mumm has launched a rigid-aluminium travel canister gift box for the brand.
The gift canister will be available exclusively from Selfridges in time for Christmas, priced at £23.99.
Chris Seale, head of Champagnes at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "Our work with brand ambassadors such as Bear Grylls, Tom Avery and Ellen McArthur convinced us of the need to develop a special carry case. This new canister means that consumers can celebrate their extraordinary achievements with a bottle of G.H. Mumm Cordon Rouge any time, any place, any where."
Pernod Ricard's success in landing Absolut vodka has cast doubt over the future of Stolichnaya, currently marketed internationally by Pernod but which the French company will now be looking to offload...
Pernod Ricard's victory in the race to buy Vin & Sprit has sent shockwaves across the global spirits industry, whilst also throwing up a vast array of questions. In a spotlight special, Jessica Harvey...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has announced plans to launch a limited edition golden-coloured bottle for its Ricard brand in the travel retail channel....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed plans to end its distribution deal with Remy Cointreau across southern central European markets....
Pernod Ricard's New Zealand winery Montana has said it will use eco-friendly packaging and processes as well as maintain the natural surroundings required to produce its wines....
The head of Beam Global Spirits & Wine has said the company has "a lot of dry powder", and will consider other acquisitions following its failure to capture Vin & Sprit earlier this month....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a responsible drinking campaign in the UK....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future