FRANCE: Pernod to seek compensation for Seagram overstocking
Pernod Ricard, the French drinks group which bought Seagram wines and spirits with Diageo last year, is seeking compensation for the overstocking of two of the premium Seagram brands it acquired in the sale. Chairman Patrick Ricard said Pernod Ricard had found an inventory surplus of 750,000 litres of Chivas Regal and 450,000 litres of Martell when it took control of the two brands last December.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat