US: Pernod to launch super-premium Wyborowa
The Pernod Ricard-owned Polish vodka brand Wyborowa is to launch a Single Estate, super-premium brand extension in the US market this spring. The single-rye vodka, made from beginning to end by one estate team, is encased in a bottle designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry, who is responsible for Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and the new Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range