FRANCE: Pernod to increase share capital
The board of directors for French drinks group Pernod Ricard voted yesterday to increase the company's share capital by capitalising reserves and issuing one bonus share for every four shares held. Bonus shares will bear rights from 1 January 2002. They will be allocated to shareholders on 14 February 2003 and will be entitled to an interim dividend of €0.90 per share (plus a tax credit of €0.45), paid out to existing shares on 14 January 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk