UK: Pernod takes over Wyborowa distribution in UK
Pernod Ricard, the French drinks giant, has acquired the rights to distribute Wyborowa vodka in the UK and Republic of Ireland from January next year. The move from the Marblehead Brand Development portfolio into Pernod's network completes the assimilation of the vodka brand into Pernod's European operations. The brand was recently acquired by Pernod when it bought the Poznan distillery in Poland.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch