FRANCE: Pernod set to launch ultra-premium Perrier-Jouet
The new Champagne, to be marketed under the Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque marque, will retail in wine shops for EUR1,000 (US$1,276) for a 75cl bottle.
The launch will see Perrier-Jouet join the ranks of Louis Roederer Crystal Rose and Krug Clos de Mesnil, though the new Perrier-Jouet offering will even up the ante on these brands which retail for around GBP500 (US$954).
Pernod Ricard has not yet announced where or when it will introduce the new offering but chairman Patrick Ricard said it would be a very limited production and would not be sold in France.
Bacardi has been engaged in a legal battle with Pernod Ricard over the rights to the Havana Club trademark for years. But Patience Gould believes the US-based spirits giant is shooting itself in the f...
Pernod Ricard has recorded a lift in Q3 sales, thanks in part to a strong performance during the Chinese New Year....
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…...
Stolichnaya has lined up a cinema advertising campaign in the UK as part of a fresh global push for the vodka brand....
Pernod Ricard's Malibu has launched a competition online, hosted by YouTube.com, to promote its new tropical banana flavoured drink....
Stolichnaya is set to open its LA-based Stoli Hotel and introduce a website to the public this week....
Bacardi has appointed a new CFO....
Pernod Ricard has lined up two additions to its Hiram Walker liqueur range in the US....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014