FRANCE: Pernod sells off juice subsidiary
As part of its policy of refocusing on its core Wine & Spirits business, Pernod Ricard has sold the Marmande Production company to the Transition and Turnaround (T'NT) investment company, which in turn is owned by the Fin'Active company, an AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) authorised management company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire