FRANCE: Pernod sells Chilean wine brand Terra Andina
Viña Carmen today announced its acquisition of Pernod Ricard Chilean wine brand Terra Andina for an undisclosed amount. The brand will be incorporated into the Chilean group which includes Santa Rita, Los Vascos and Carmen. 'We are a company of very few brands,' says Carmen export director Andrés Barros. 'This gives us the chance to benefit from the Pernod Ricard network around the world.' In return, Terra Andina will benefit from access to parcels of land and winemaking facilities belonging to Carmen and Santa Rita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015