FRANCE: Pernod sells Chilean wine brand Terra Andina
Viña Carmen today announced its acquisition of Pernod Ricard Chilean wine brand Terra Andina for an undisclosed amount. The brand will be incorporated into the Chilean group which includes Santa Rita, Los Vascos and Carmen. 'We are a company of very few brands,' says Carmen export director Andrés Barros. 'This gives us the chance to benefit from the Pernod Ricard network around the world.' In return, Terra Andina will benefit from access to parcels of land and winemaking facilities belonging to Carmen and Santa Rita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down