FRANCE: Pernod sells Chilean wine brand Terra Andina
Viña Carmen today announced its acquisition of Pernod Ricard Chilean wine brand Terra Andina for an undisclosed amount. The brand will be incorporated into the Chilean group which includes Santa Rita, Los Vascos and Carmen. 'We are a company of very few brands,' says Carmen export director Andrés Barros. 'This gives us the chance to benefit from the Pernod Ricard network around the world.' In return, Terra Andina will benefit from access to parcels of land and winemaking facilities belonging to Carmen and Santa Rita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly