FRANCE: Pernod seeks 90% wine and spirits growth for 2002
Pernod Ricard shareholders have voted to pay a dividend of € 1.80, plus a dividend tax credit of € 0.90 per share, giving an overall yield of € 2.70 at the company's AGM last week. The AGM also ratified the appointment of a new non-executive director, Jean-Jacques Laffont, economist and university professor.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban