Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Single Cask Edition Pullman Train Collection - Product Launch
Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Single Cask Edition Pullman Train Collection
Category - Scotch whisky, single malt
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - US$349.99 per bottle
Pernod Ricard's US unit has launched three special-edition single cask Glenlivet whiskies to commemorate the brand's historical association with Pullman trains. The name of each bottle is inspired by the Pullman connection: Pullman Club Car, Pullman Twentieth Century Limited and Pullman Water Level Route.
"The Glenlivet Single Cask Edition reaffirms The Glenlivet's longstanding commitment to both setting standards in whisky and luxury as well as bringing innovation to the US market," said Wayne Hartunian, director of the Scotch portfolio at Pernod Ricard USA. "Choosing to name these whiskies after our historic connection to the Pullman Co, a luxury standard setter in their own right, allows us to share another chapter of our rich heritage with our drinkers."
- Pullman Club Car is aged in Sherry butt for 18 years. It is limited to 618 bottles.
- Pullman Twentieth Century Limited is aged in European oak butt for 19 years. It is limited to 588 bottles.
- Pullman Water Level Route is aged in American oak hogshead for 15 years. It is limited to 321 bottles.
This is the first time Pernod Ricard has released a single cask Glenlivet to the US. It is exclusive to the market.
Last month, just-drinks spoke at length with Alex Ricard, the CEO of Pernod Ricard. In the first part of our exclusive interview, Ricard considered the group's recent performances in India and China. ...
Pernod Ricard Austria is expected to continue to focus on offering premium quality spirits over the forecast period in order to meet the consumer demand for premium products, and thus move up to the l...
Pernod Ricard’s strategy in Germany will continue to focus on premiumisation and innovation in order to generate added-value....
Pernod Ricard’s strategy is to remain one of the leading players in sales of wine and spirits in the country....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research