Product Launch – US: Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Nadurra Triumph 1991
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt
Available - November
Location - The US, available as a limited edition
Price - US$85 per 750ml bottle
Nadurra Triumph 1991 is the next expression in The Glenlivet Nadurra range and will join the portfolio of single malts including a 12-Year-Old, a 15-Year-Old French Oak Reserve, the Nàdurra 16-Year-Old Cask Strength, an 18-Year-Old, the Archive 21-Year-Old, The Glenlivet XXV and the Cellar Collection offerings.
Pernod Ricard's share price has edged up after a set of resilient half-year results, but it all hangs on the next six months....
Pernod Ricard has won a court ruling to protect the image of its Malibu flavoured rum brand, including its signature opaque white bottle, in the US....
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair have said that they remain confident for 2010, despite withdrawals of several high-profile wine companies, including Constellation Brands and E&J Gallo...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts