Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Cellar Collection 1980
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Glenlivet Cellar Collection 1980
Category - Spirits, Scotch, Moray, single malt, 43.3% abv
Available - From November for a limited time
Location - Taiwan, Japan, Travel Retail and Portugal
Price - GBP1,000 (US$1,580) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
The Glenlivet Cellar Collection 1980 is the ninth release from the range, which launched in 2000. Only 500 bottles will be available, presented in individually-numbered bottles.
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video