Product Launch – GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Cellar Collection 1973
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 49% abv
Available - Between late-2009 and mid-2010
Location - The UK, Germany, Holland, Asia and the US
Price - GBP800 (US$1,200) per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
The 1973 Cellar Collection is the eighth release of the Cellar Collection range - a series of limited releases of batches of The Glenlivet single malt sometimes aged for 40 years or more.
The non-chill filtered single malt, which has been produced under the stewardship of newly-appointed master distiller, Alan Winchester, will be available in 853 individually numbered bottles.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Berri Acai...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research