Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute Tribute to Honour
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute Tribute to Honour
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended
Available - From this month, limited to 21 bottles
Location - Available through Chivas Brothers in London. Interested purchasers can contact Michael McLaren of Pernod Ricard USA for specific details - email@example.com
Price - US$200,000 excluding taxes
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Tribute to Honour has been introduced to “pay homage” to the 'Honours of Scotland' crown jewels.
The product has a silver and gold gilt design and is set with 413 hand-cut, black and white diamonds.
All whiskies included in the blend are at least 45 years old.
UK microdistiller Sipsmith is seeking to develop and capitalise on the niche market for super-premium gin in China....
Pernod Ricard has launched a television advert for its Royal Salute Scotch whisky brand in China....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat