Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Polo Batch
Royal Salute The Polo Batch
Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Polo Batch
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, 40% abv
Available - This month and next
Location - Dubai International Airport, Incheon International, Jeju International, Gimhae International, Gimpo International, Taoyuan International, Hong Kong International, Singapore Changi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi International, Bangkok International and Kuala Lumpur International
Price - US$150 per bottle
Pernod Ricard's premium Scotch whisky brand Royal Salute has launched a limited-edition, travel retail expression in time for the Chinese New Year.
The Polo Batch is a 21-year-old blend that celebrates Royal Salute's connection to polo. The bottle features the names and locations of various Royal Salute World Polo events.
In Pernod's first-quarter results released in October, Royal Salute dropped 21% in sales and volumes thanks to declines in Asia.
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but...
Pernod Ricard is ranked second globally in terms of spirits sales by volume. However, it will face a stronger competitor in first-ranked Diageo once its acquisition of India-based United Spirits is co...
While Pernod Ricard is a top 10 player in wine it lacks a strong geographic presence in the key US and Chinese markets. Jacob’s Creek is the company’s only significant presence here. However, the acqu...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Spirits in Global industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015