Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Category - Spirits, Scotch, blend, 40% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Global travel retail
Price - SRP of US$270 per bottle
Distribution – Pernod-Ricard
Pernod Ricard's Scotch unit, Chivas Brothers, has launched a new permanent expression to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute uses a blend of whiskies all over 21 years-old from Royal Salute's Strathisla distillery. The first bottles of Royal Salute were produced in June 1953 at the time of the coronation.
Pernod Ricard last year said it will invest GBP40m (US$62.2m) annually in Chivas Brothers to keep up with demand for Scotch in emerging markets.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
Wine in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profi...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014