Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Category - Spirits, Scotch, blend, 40% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Global travel retail
Price - SRP of US$270 per bottle
Distribution – Pernod-Ricard
Pernod Ricard's Scotch unit, Chivas Brothers, has launched a new permanent expression to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute uses a blend of whiskies all over 21 years-old from Royal Salute's Strathisla distillery. The first bottles of Royal Salute were produced in June 1953 at the time of the coronation.
Pernod Ricard last year said it will invest GBP40m (US$62.2m) annually in Chivas Brothers to keep up with demand for Scotch in emerging markets.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report