Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Category - Spirits, Scotch, blend, 40% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Global travel retail
Price - SRP of US$270 per bottle
Distribution – Pernod-Ricard
Pernod Ricard's Scotch unit, Chivas Brothers, has launched a new permanent expression to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute uses a blend of whiskies all over 21 years-old from Royal Salute's Strathisla distillery. The first bottles of Royal Salute were produced in June 1953 at the time of the coronation.
Pernod Ricard last year said it will invest GBP40m (US$62.2m) annually in Chivas Brothers to keep up with demand for Scotch in emerging markets.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
Wine in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profi...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research