Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Redbreast 15 Year Old
Pernod Ricard's Redbreast 15 Year Old
Category - Spirits, Irish whiskey, pot still
Available - From 1 September
Location - US, on- and off-trade in “select markets”
Price - SRP of US$74.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard USA
Pernod claims that Redbreast 15 Year Old Pot Still Irish whiskey is the only traditional Irish pot still whiskey available today.
The Redbreast brand was first launched in 1939 as the brand name given to the pot still whiskey supplied by Jameson to whiskey bonders before bottling at the distillery became the norm in 1968. Stocks of whiskey in bonders’ stores petered out, but Redbreast 12 Year Old was relaunched by the distillery in the 1990s as a single pot still whiskey.
Redbreast 15 Year Old is distilled from malted and unmalted barley in copper pot stills and matured for a minimum of 15 years in a combination of old Spanish Oloroso Sherry casks and fresh American Bourbon whisky barrels.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers subsidiary has released globally a television advert for its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends