Product Launch - SPAIN: Pernod Ricard's Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate
Category - Spirits, liqueur, Tequila-based, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Spain, on- and off-trade
Price - RRP of EUR8 (US$10) plus VAT per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has rolled out its chocolate-flavoured Tequila-based liqueur, Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate, in the Spanish market. The launch will be backed by consumer sampling events featuring ice shot machines.
The product has been tested recently in Greece, South Africa and Austria.
Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate joins the brand's Hibiscus variant in the company's Tequila liqueur range.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research