Product Launch - SPAIN: Pernod Ricard's Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate
Category - Spirits, liqueur, Tequila-based, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Spain, on- and off-trade
Price - RRP of EUR8 (US$10) plus VAT per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has rolled out its chocolate-flavoured Tequila-based liqueur, Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate, in the Spanish market. The launch will be backed by consumer sampling events featuring ice shot machines.
The product has been tested recently in Greece, South Africa and Austria.
Olmeca Fusión Dark Chocolate joins the brand's Hibiscus variant in the company's Tequila liqueur range.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad