Product Launch - IRELAND: Pernod Ricard's Midleton Single Pot range
Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard's Midleton Single Pot range
Category - Spirits, Irish whisky
Available - Now
Location - Ireland and Travel Retail. Midleton Single Pot Still - 1991 Single Cask 48709 Cask Strength available exclusively to Terminal 2 Irish Whiskey Collection Shop in Dublin Airport. Midleton Single Pot Still - 1996 Single Cask 71578 available exclusively to Celtic Whiskey Shop on Dublin's Dawson Street.
Price - Midleton Single Pot Still - 1991 Single Cask 48709 Cask Strength retails at EUR260 (US$349) per 70cl bottle. Midleton Single Pot Still - 1996 Single Cask 71578 retails at EUR225 for 70cl.
Distribution - Pernod Ricard's Irish Distillers unit
Midleton Single Pot Still – 1991 Single Cask 48709 - Bottled at 53.7% abv
Midleton Single Pot Still – 1996 Single Cask 71578 - Bottled at 46% abv
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Company division has teamed with 18 artists for a "global creative movement" based on its namesake vodka brand....
France's competition authority is set to investigate the proposed takeover of Quartier Français Spiritueux (QFS) by COFEPP-owned French spirits group La Martiniquaise....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets