Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Martell Millesime 1968
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Millesime 1968
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From 23 November
Location - Travel retail, in the 'Martell Experience Boutiques' at Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur international airports
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Millésime 1968 represents the the first expression of Martell's 'Millésimes Collection'.
“In response to the growing number of passengers travelling through International Asian airports, we are dedicated to providing travel retail exclusives through product innovation and premiumisation,” said John O’Sullivan, Pernod Ricard Asia's duty free marketing director. “The 'Millésimes Collection' allows us to differentiate Martell within a competitive category.”
The collection has been created as a limited series. When queried by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Pernbod said: "We are not at liberty to release the amount of bottles (of) Milléseme 1968 produced. The time the product is available for will be determined by how quickly it sells."
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO