Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Martell Millesime 1968
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Millesime 1968
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From 23 November
Location - Travel retail, in the 'Martell Experience Boutiques' at Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur international airports
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Millésime 1968 represents the the first expression of Martell's 'Millésimes Collection'.
“In response to the growing number of passengers travelling through International Asian airports, we are dedicated to providing travel retail exclusives through product innovation and premiumisation,” said John O’Sullivan, Pernod Ricard Asia's duty free marketing director. “The 'Millésimes Collection' allows us to differentiate Martell within a competitive category.”
The collection has been created as a limited series. When queried by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Pernbod said: "We are not at liberty to release the amount of bottles (of) Milléseme 1968 produced. The time the product is available for will be determined by how quickly it sells."
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014