Product Launch - ASIA TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Martell Millésimes 1971
Click through to view the new Martell Millésimes 1971
Pernod Ricard's Martell Millésimes 1971
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Singapore's T-Galleria store, Bangkok's King Power Srivaree Complex’and Ever Rich Taiwan Neihu Downtown Duty Free Shop
Price - SRP of US$838
Pernod Ricard has launched a rare-vintage Cognac blend into travel retail outlets in Asia that it claims will “create excitement amongst Cognac connoisseurs”.
Martell Millésimes 1971 uses three vintage eaux-de-vie taken from Martell's Chais de la Coquille cellers, Pernod said. “We are confident that it will strengthen our unique position in Asia Travel Retail,” said Charles-Armand de Belenet, global MD for Martell.
From April, Millésimes 1971's launch will be extended across Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and China, Pernod said.
The new Martell expression comes a month after Pernod unveiled a global TV advert for the Cognac brand.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role