Product Launch - ASIA TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Martell Cordon Bleu Tribute to Cellar Masters
Click through to view Pernod's new Cognac
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Kuala Lumpur International, Singapore Changi, Hong Kong International, Incheon, Macau, Thailand and Vietnam; Taiwan from April to June.
Price - SRP of US$380 per unit
Pernod Ricard has launched a special edition in its Martell Cordon Bleu Cognac range.
The Tribute to Cellar Masters comes in a wooden case and includes a 20cl bottle alongside the 70cl main product. A stand-alone bottle, without the case, is also available in a 70cl or one-litre bottle.
Last month, Pernod released its Martell Millésimes 1971, also in Asia Travel Retail.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but...
Spirits in Hungary industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
Spirits in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains ...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends