Product Launch – ASIA: Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this month
Location - Asian travel retail, in Hong Kong International and Singapore Changi airports from this month, with airports in Malaysia, Taiwan and Macau following in May and June
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Composed of eaux-de-vie from the region’s four main growth areas, Chanteloup Perspective is the latest permanent addition to the Martell Cognac portfolio.
It has been named after the Chanteloup estate where Martell ages some of its eaux-de-vie in the Borderies’ area of Cognac.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory