Product Launch – ASIA: Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this month
Location - Asian travel retail, in Hong Kong International and Singapore Changi airports from this month, with airports in Malaysia, Taiwan and Macau following in May and June
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Composed of eaux-de-vie from the region’s four main growth areas, Chanteloup Perspective is the latest permanent addition to the Martell Cognac portfolio.
It has been named after the Chanteloup estate where Martell ages some of its eaux-de-vie in the Borderies’ area of Cognac.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends