Product Launch – ASIA: Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this month
Location - Asian travel retail, in Hong Kong International and Singapore Changi airports from this month, with airports in Malaysia, Taiwan and Macau following in May and June
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Composed of eaux-de-vie from the region’s four main growth areas, Chanteloup Perspective is the latest permanent addition to the Martell Cognac portfolio.
It has been named after the Chanteloup estate where Martell ages some of its eaux-de-vie in the Borderies’ area of Cognac.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018