Product Launch – ASIA: Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this month
Location - Asian travel retail, in Hong Kong International and Singapore Changi airports from this month, with airports in Malaysia, Taiwan and Macau following in May and June
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Composed of eaux-de-vie from the region’s four main growth areas, Chanteloup Perspective is the latest permanent addition to the Martell Cognac portfolio.
It has been named after the Chanteloup estate where Martell ages some of its eaux-de-vie in the Borderies’ area of Cognac.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report