Product Launch – ASIA: Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Martell Chanteloup Perspective
Category - Spirits, Cognac
Available - From this month
Location - Asian travel retail, in Hong Kong International and Singapore Changi airports from this month, with airports in Malaysia, Taiwan and Macau following in May and June
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Composed of eaux-de-vie from the region’s four main growth areas, Chanteloup Perspective is the latest permanent addition to the Martell Cognac portfolio.
It has been named after the Chanteloup estate where Martell ages some of its eaux-de-vie in the Borderies’ area of Cognac.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research