Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Martell Caractare
Click through to view an image of this product
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, exclusively in California
Price - SRP of US$34.99 per 75cl bottle
Pernod Ricard has announced details of a new blend from its Cognac house Martell.
Martell Caractare, which is being launched exclusively in California, has notes of “citrus, tangerine peel, cinnamon and clove”, according to the company. The 40% abv blend has been distilled twice without lees and aged in fine grain French oak barrels.
The blend is designed as a tribute to Martell founder Jean Martell, the company said.
Full-year results released by Pernod in August, showed that Martell's sales grew by 15%, on a 5% lift in volumes.
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Rémy Cointreau punches above its weight in spirits, having established itself as a major global player in cognac despite its relatively small size compared to Pernod Ricard and LVMH. China has been it...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report