Product Launch – US: Pernod Ricard’s Kahlúa Spiced Holiday Nog
Category - Spirit
Available - From October to December - limited edition
Location - US
Price - US$14.99 for 1.75-litre
"The Kahlua Spiced Holiday Nog was a big hit with consumers when it premiered during the 2008 holiday season," said Andy Nash, brand director for Kahlua, Pernod Ricard USA.
Pernod Ricard's share price has edged up after a set of resilient half-year results, but it all hangs on the next six months....
Diageo has lined up the launch of a consumer competition on Facebook for its Bushmills Irish whiskey brand....
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- English Gin Breaks Away From its Core Markets
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom