Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
Category - Spirits, coffee liqueur, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From 1 October until 31 December
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$17.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard USA
Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha is a blend of Arabica coffee beans from Mexico, combined with peppermint and dark chocolate derived from cocoa beans.
“The October through December months are the most critical selling period for flavoured liqueurs when sales can be as much as four times that of the balance of the year,” said Andy Nash, marketing director for Kahlúa at Pernod Ricard USA.
The launch will be backed by merchandising and POS materials and sampling where legal.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers subsidiary has released globally a television advert for its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite