Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel
Click through to view Irish Distillers' Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Ireland
Available - From October
Location - US, New York
Price - US$35 per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard's Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel is an extension to the brand's Select Reserve range. The whiskey is matured in "flame-charred" Bourbon oak casks and blended with single pot still Irish whiskey.
Jameson is run by Pernod's Irish Distillers unit.
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with David Gates, the global category director of whisk(e)y at Diageo, to talk about Johnnie Walker, Formula One, Scotch and the other whisk(e)y sub-categories....
As hard as it may be to conceive of another white spirit winning the hearts of Russian drinkers, it appears that Tequila is doing just that. If current growth rates are maintained, Russia is likely to...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad