Product Launch – UK: Pernod Ricard's Jacob’s Creek Regional Reserves
Click through to see the Jacob's Creek Regional Reserve bottle
Category – Wine, Australia, Barossa (Shiraz and Riesling), Coonawarra (Cabernet Sauvignon) and Adelaide Hills (Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir)
Available - Now
Location - The Adelaide Hills Chardonnay and Pinot Noir launched in Sainsbury’s before Christmas, while the full range are also available from Tesco Wine Club and Tesco.com
Price - SRP of GBP9.99 (US$16) per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard UK
Pernod Ricard is using the Regional Reserve range to focus more heavily on regional appellations in Australia.
The launch will be supported by marketing activity with the inclusion of the portfolio in the latest run of Jacob's Creek's 'True Character' television advert, in-store activity and retailer magazine activation.
The full range consists of: Barossa Shiraz 2007; Barossa Riesling 2010; Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2008; Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2009; Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2010, and Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir 2009.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Company division has teamed with 18 artists for a "global creative movement" based on its namesake vodka brand....
France's competition authority is set to investigate the proposed takeover of Quartier Français Spiritueux (QFS) by COFEPP-owned French spirits group La Martiniquaise....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory