Product Launch - THAILAND: Pernod Ricard's Jacob’s Creek Lamoon
Click through to view Jacob’s Creek Lamoon
Pernod Ricard's Jacob’s Creek Lamoon
Category - Wine, Australia, red, 13.2% abv
Available - From yesterday (28 November)
Location - Thailand
Price - SRP of THB1,000 (US$31) per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard Thailand
Pernod Ricard's wine unit has launched a Jacob's Creek blended red in Thailand designed to match the country's cuisine.
Lamoon is a mix of around 20 individual reds created in collaboration with Thai chef Ian Kittichai, Pernod Ricard Winemakers said yesterday (29 November). “Wine is ideal for sharing but, until Lamoon, it was difficult to find a wine that could work with so many different dishes at once,” Kittichai said.
The launch follows Pernod Ricard Winemakers' Jacob's Creek Wah, which was launched in Japan this year and was created to compliment sushi dishes.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts