Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Hiram Walker Watermelon Sour Schnapps
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Hiram Walker Watermelon Sour Schnapps
Category - Spirits, liqueur, schnapps, flavoured, 15% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, on- and off-trade
Price - US$9.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Hiram Walker Watermelon Sour Schnapps is made with natural flavours.
The launch of the variant, which will be available in 1-litre, 75cl and 5cl sizes, will be backed in both the on- and off-trade through POS and 'table tents'.
In the whisky category, it would appear that, while the big are getting bigger, the small are getting... more proliferative. This month, Ian Buxton considers the boom in craft distillers and flags up ...
These days, mergers and acquisitions appear to be the main ways to own a big spirits brand. Patience Gould, for one, misses the days of building a brand from scratch. Is nurture no more?...
Pernod Ricard has escaped a sanction from the Advertising Standards Authority after the body rejected a complaint over an advert for Chivas Regal blended Scotch whisky. ...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory