Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Hiram Walker Watermelon Sour Schnapps
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Hiram Walker Watermelon Sour Schnapps
Category - Spirits, liqueur, schnapps, flavoured, 15% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, on- and off-trade
Price - US$9.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Hiram Walker Watermelon Sour Schnapps is made with natural flavours.
The launch of the variant, which will be available in 1-litre, 75cl and 5cl sizes, will be backed in both the on- and off-trade through POS and 'table tents'.
In the whisky category, it would appear that, while the big are getting bigger, the small are getting... more proliferative. This month, Ian Buxton considers the boom in craft distillers and flags up ...
These days, mergers and acquisitions appear to be the main ways to own a big spirits brand. Patience Gould, for one, misses the days of building a brand from scratch. Is nurture no more?...
Pernod Ricard has escaped a sanction from the Advertising Standards Authority after the body rejected a complaint over an advert for Chivas Regal blended Scotch whisky. ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts