CUBA/GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Havana Club readies Havana-based ad campaign
Click again to view one of the new Havana Club adverts
The unit confirmed late last week that the campaign, entitled ‘Nothing Compares to Havana’, will focus on its home city. Activities included in the push are TV, print, billboard and cinema advertising, as well as online activity and PR support.
The campaign has already been launched in the UK and Turkey and will be rolled out to other markets, including the brand's key markets of Germany, Italy and Spain. When asked for more specific details behind the adverts, a spokesperson for Havana Club told just-drinks: “Due to Pernod Ricard’s decentralised structure, each market will implement the campaign using the collateral available.”
The TV advert for the push will be available to view later this week.
In this month's management briefing, Richard Woodard turns the spotlight on to the troublesome European markets of Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Spain. Coined unflatteringly, the PIGS, these four mark...
Following on from his introduction to the woes of the PIGS markets, the first part of this month's management briefing sees Richard Woodard focus more sharply on Spain and Portugal....
In the final part of this month's management briefing, Richard Woodard rounds off his tour of the PIGS markets in Greece....
Skalli has poached an executive from Pernod Ricard to head up its 'premium channel' sales in the UK....
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp